CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

>> Overall Reflection <<


The End of the Course…

Finally this course has come to an end not only for this course but all the courses for this semester. I fell so relieved because there are no more assignments and tasks need to be completed. As the time goes by, I can reflect that there are many things has happened during this course. There are bittersweet memories in completing the assignments and tasks with all of my friends. I have learnt lots from this course. Some of the thought than can I share with all…

1. What I like about blogging?

First of all, blogging is the place where we can express our thought, feeling and make reflection about what have been learnt for the day and also reflection on our readings. That is the main reason I like about blogging. In addition, through blogging, I can share my opinion and ideas with my friends. We can discuss about something that we do not know I also can get new useful information from my friends about new software or anything regarding this course. Indirectly, blogging also improve my communication skills as this is one of the medium to communicate with others. Since this is the first time that I used blogging. I think blogging is a good medium to express thought and ideas and share with others.

2. What have they gained from blogging?

Language skills, improved fluency, critical thinking, improved thought processes, technology skills etc.Personally, I think I have gained lots through blogging. My language skill has little bit improved as I can practice my writing skill in order to reflect about everything that has been learnt in the class through this blog. In my opinion, I have develop my critical thinking a lot as I need to think critically before I can write my reflection after the lesson in the class. Then, sharing opinions and ideas with friends also make me gained my critical thinking. But there are the times when I can’t apply my higher order thinking skill because my mind has been block with something else. And the most importantly, blogging has improved my technology skills as I have learnt lots about technology became more technology literate.

3. How?

I think maybe by sharing opinions and thoughts. In addition, we reflection on the topic learnt need to considered many aspects and this will enhance or promote critical thinking. There is lots of writing and this will practice language skills in writing.

4. What I like about the course

This course has make me became a technology literate person as everything is done using technology. By hook or by crook, I must equip myself with the knowledge and skills of technology as we all know that technology has been integrated in the teaching and learning process nowadays. In addition, there are many other things that have been learnt such as learning models, pupils conditioned and matters that are related for teaching and learning process in future. This course is really prepared me to become a good teacher in future. I really enjoy this course, learn new things, acquire useful knowledge and build my confidence in order to be a good teacher too.

5. What I have learnt from the course?

Technology skills such blogging, creating video, smart board, learning models, gain soft skills. As I said earlier, this course has prepared me to be a good teacher in future. I have learnt how to produce an educational video as a teaching aid in the teaching and learning process. There are lots of creativity can be seen through the making of the video. It is not easy to create an educational video as lots of aspects need to be considered. In addition, I also learnt about the learning models which are really important for a teacher to know because it is really related towards the teaching and learning progression. Another skill is designing activities using smart board. This skill is very useful as it might be integrated in school in future. With the basic skills that I have, I will integrate it in the classroom in future. I also gain some soft skill from this course. The most important skill is cooperation. I realize that cooperation is the key word in the learning process. We really need others in helping us if we do not about something. Then, new knowledge can be acquired. Overall, I enjoyed learn in this course.

To put in a nutshell, actually this is not the end of the journey. It is just an experienced that I get along the journey. The journey is very long to be reach. However, I am satisfied with the overall performance in this course. I have gained so many things from this course. Lots of thanks to the lecturers and tutors because all of you had given me lots of inputs and useful knowledge in preparing me to be a better teacher in future. I also want to say thank you to all of my friends for helping me in the process of learning. Without your cooperation, I might have trouble to go through it. Thank you… loves you all…

0 comments: